White Chocolate and Almond Holiday Cookies
The TENA Kitchen Recipe
- 625 ml All-purpose flour
- 5 ml Baking soda
- 2,5 ml Salt
- 250 ml Butter, softened
- 180 ml Granulated sugar
- 180 ml Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 5 ml Vanilla extract
- 5 ml Almond extract
- 250 ml Slivered almonds
- 250 ml White chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175°C and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
- In large bowl with electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add the vanilla and almond extracts and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- With a spatula, stir in the almonds and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons or cookie scoop onto baking sheets, about 2,5 cm apart.
- Bake 9 - 11 minutes until edges are lightly browned.