Stir-Fried Shrimp and Veggies
The TENA Kitchen Recipe
- 180 ml Chicken broth
- 15 ml Cornstarch
- 15 ml Grated fresh ginger
- Sesame oil
- 15 ml Canola oil
- 1 227 g pkg Sliced mushrooms, about 750 ml
- 1 200 g pkg Snow peas, about 625 ml, washed and strings removed
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 454 g pkg Frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and patted dry and tails removed
- 2 Scallions or green onions, thinly sliced
- Grated lemon zest
- In small bowl combine chicken broth, cornstarch, ginger and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Heat canola oil in large frying pan on med high.
- Add mushrooms and stir-fry 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add snow peas and garlic and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and chicken broth mixture and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add scallions or green onions and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Garnish with lemon zest.