Spiralized Summer Salad
The TENA Kitchen Recipe
- 2 15 cm Zucchini
- 2 15 cm Carrots, peeled
- 1 15 - 20 cm Summer squash
- 60 ml Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/8 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 45 ml Basil flavored olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1,25 ml Salt
- 10 ml Grated lemon zest
- Using a spiralizer, shred zucchini, carrots and summer squash into long strands and place in large salad bowl.
- Using scissors, cut the spirals into smaller pieces to make the salad easier to eat.
- Add Italian parsley and red onion and toss together.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss.