Roasted Harvest Vegetables
The TENA Kitchen Recipe
- 4 Carrots, peeled, cut into fingers
- 2 White potatoes, peeled, cut into chunks
- 2 Beets, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 Sweet potato, peeled, cut into chunks
- 45 mL Canola oil
- 5 mL Salt
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Add all vegetables to a large bowl and toss with oil and salt.
- Put vegetables in a 23 cm square baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove aluminum foil. Stir vegetables. Return to oven, uncovered and bake for another 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.