Potato Garlic Pizza Snacks
The TENA Kitchen Recipe
- 4 Mini Pitas, 10 cm diameter
- 180 ml Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 15 ml Butter
- 60 ml Onion, chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 2 Medium potatoes, peeled and coarsely shredded
- 5 ml Olive oil
- 1,25 ml Salt
- 5 ml Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 30 ml Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 205°C.
- Place pitas on cookie sheet and sprinkle with mozzarella, right to the edges.
- Bake for 3 minutes or until cheese just begins to melt. Remove from oven.
- Melt butter in frying pan on med high. Sauté onions and garlic 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes, olive oil and salt.
- Sauté 2 - 3 minutes or until potatoes are almost soft.
- Spoon onto pitas.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and parmesan cheese.
- Bake 18 - 20 minutes.
- Cut into quarters for an appetizer or snack.