Maple Syrup Sesame Salmon
The TENA Kitchen Recipe
- 4 Skinless salmon fillets, about 125 g each, fresh or thawed from frozen and drained
- 30 ml Olive oil
- 45 ml Maple Syrup
- 5 ml Freshly grated ginger
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 0,5 ml Salt
- 15 ml Toasted sesame seeds
- 10 ml Grated lime zest
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, maple syrup, ginger, garlic and salt. Pour into a resealable bag. Place the four salmon fillets in the bag. Refrigerate and marinate at least 30 minutes, turning bag once or twice.
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Remove fillets from marinade and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 190°C for 15 – 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
- Arrange on serving plate. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and lime zest.