Blueberry and Maple Syrup Crunch
The TENA Kitchen Recipe
- 1 L Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 125 ml cup Maple Syrup
- 30 ml Cornstarch
- 7,5 ml Grated orange zest
- 125 ml Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 125 ml All-purpose Flour
- 85 ml Brown Sugar, packed
- 60 ml Chopped pecans
- 45 ml Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Combine ingredients for Fruit Base and spread in 20 cm square pan.
- Combine Topping ingredients and sprinkle over Fruit Base.
- Bake at 175°C 40 - 45 minutes (5 minutes longer for frozen blueberries) or until top is golden and fruit is bubbly.