The TENA Kitchen Recipe of the Month - Sep '14
Roasted Plum Chutney
- 6 Plums, cut into wedges
- 1 Green onion, finely chopped
- 50 mL Brown sugar
- 25 mL Apple juice
- 5 mL Maple syrup
- 5 mL Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- Line a 9-inch (23 cm) square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the plums, green onion, brown sugar, apple juice, maple syrup and olive oil.
- Spread plum mixture into prepared baking dish and roast for 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Remove from oven and mash plums with a potato masher.
- Serve with cheese and crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Makes 1-½ cups (375 mL).