TENA® Technology Makes the Difference in Absorbent Pads
When it comes to our absorbent pads, you may wonder how TENA packs so much absorbency into such thin and discreet products. Our Super-Absorbent Technology provides the answer. These innovative materials not only retain many times their weight in liquid, which keeps them slim, they also neutralize odors, making them the ideal solution for staying comfortable and dry.
Quick-dry topsheets speed up absorption, while Super-Absorbent Technology locks in moisture
Super-Absorbent Technology can retain many times it's weight in liquid and neutralize odor.
What Makes Our Products BetterNot all absorption technologies are created equal. We use only the highest quality available, engineered to maximize the performance of our absorbent pads. Our products provide:
- Faster absorption to wick moisture away from your skin
- Powerful liquid retention, even under the pressure of sitting or moving
- Resistance to swelling for a discreet and comfortable fit
- pH balancing to neutralize odors
Innovative Features Increase Your Protection
Our advanced materials are only part of the story. Innovative design features provide you with:
- Anatomically shaped absorbent pads for women ensure highly absorbent materials are in the right place to handle the job
- This area provides even more protection with Super-Absorbent Microbeads
- Quiet, non-woven materials to keep products even more discreet.
Our Latest Advancement: New TENA InstaDRY™ Heavy Pads
We continue to evolve faster, more absorbent products than ever. New TENA InstaDRY Heavy Pads provide the fastest absorption available—even faster than Poise Maximum Pads*.
Find Your Fearless Protection
To find the right Fearless Protection for you, check out the TENA Product Guide, which explains fit, absorbency and more.Go To Product Guide
Get Your Free Trial
For even more help finding the right fit and level of absorbency, TENA offers trial kits featuring a variety of styles. Get yours today.Order Your Free Trial Kit
Join the Conversation
See what TENA men are talking about, read their stories and share your comments. When it comes to dealing with the Unexpected Leak, you’re not alone.
These are super absorbent and I can count on them to work. Thank You TENA.
- TENA® Customer in Red Deer, Alberta
Want to Know More?
Visit our Helpful Resources or our Q&A section for more information and support you can count on.
*TENA InstaDRY Heavy pads absorbs faster than POISE Maximum Pads. Average rate of absorption vs. POISE Maximum Pads Regular and Long.